Peace and quiet neighbourhood create a unique opportunity for trips in the country. It doesn't take long from Warsaw (110km), Częstochowa (100km), Łódź (50km), Tomaszów Mazowiecki (5km) to get to this exceptional place.
We recommend for your special attention:
The Sulejów Landscape Park
- The Sulejow Reservoir
- The Pilica River Valley
- The Blue Springs – a nature park
- The Bison Reserve in Smardzewice
- Nazi Bunkers from the World War II in Konewka
- The Open–air Museum of the Pilica River
- Spała and the surrounding woods
- The 1176 years old Cistercian Abbey in Sulejów
- The Horse–Breeding Farm in Bogusławice
- The Museum of Carriages
- The Ruins of the Castle in Inowłódz from the 14th century
The Kruk Hotel*** organises coach excursions to the above–mentioned places.
The described vicinity is a perfect place for amateurs of hiking, joggers, and cyclists. Furthermore, people who are keen on motocross, and off-road spots, horse riders, sailors, wind-surfers, fishermen, mushroom pickers and all the other nature and active holidays lovers will certainly find here something interesting for themselves.